Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dragonflies

Thanks for stopping by to see my dragonflies! This is a card that started off with a basic off white square card base. I added a purple layer and then the two striped pieces of pp. This pp is by Heidi Grace I believe. A piece of gold ribbon goes across the middle. Next was a burgunday layer of cardstock. The flower images are stamped on circles I cut with my big shot. They are stamped with stazon brown ink and I can not remember who they belong to. ( I am so bad at this.) Ok the piece of vellum has two dragonfly images stamped with the same stazon ink. The dragonfly image is by Magenta. I colored the dragonflies with pencils on the back side so it would have a nice muted color. I used a card sketch for this card by http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ . It was one of her cupcake challenges. In particular this one: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2008/07/taylored-expressions-cupcake-challenge.html
I am really enjoying Taylor's challenges! I want to participate in her challenge for this week too, if time permits. Have a great weekend everyone and hope you get time to stamp and scrapbook.

No comments: