Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so enjoyed seeing my husband's family today, eating good food, and seeing my mother. We are so blessed! I will get back to blogging next week and start figuring out what I am going to send out for Christmas Cards. I know, I know I should have already gotten started on them. However, I just haven't had the time. This is going to be an unusual Christmas for me. Usually, by the weekend after Christmas, I have decorated and bought all my gifts. So far, I have only gotten 2 gifts. I have a long way to go. I also have not even begun to think about decorating....or Christmas Cards. Whew! Sounds like a lot of work.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the Christmas season. To all of you shopping tomorrow stay safe and drive carefully!

No comments: