Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ok here's my stab


at Taylor's Cupcake Challenge # 43. After trying a couple of other cards. This is the one I am happy with, even though my husband perfers the first one I posted. This one began with a mint card that I stamped a dot line on the top and bottom with Versamark ink. I used a circle from Close to my Heart (and then promptly lost it *sigh*). I then added a layer of kraft cardstock and then white cardstock where I stamped the same snowman by Stampendous! I colored him with pencils. I think I did a better job of coloring this time around. I stamped the sentiment from Studio G in the corner. I then placed a polka dot strip pp over all of this and a metal rimmed tag with a snowflake image from Studio G raised with foam tape. The snowflake, sentiment, and snowman are all stamped in basic black by Ranger's Adirondak line. Also, on the side I added some plastic snowflakes. Well, I personally love this card. I may have a hard time parting with it. It will need a special gift to go along with it. See all the other posts in Taylor's blog at : http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/

No comments: