Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wishing I had more time and energy


I so wish I had more time to do my papercrafts. I would love to be someone who could stamp pretty much every night. However, it just doesn't work. The bad thing is I know people who have kids that do stamp/scrapbook everyday. I guess I just need to make it part of my routine. But, so far that hasn't happened. There are just too many things to do and that I want to do. But, any time I do get to sit down to stamp, scrapbook, or pretty much make anything I am happy. Tonight, I share my latest creation. Another Christmas Card!! I need to at least send out the few I have made, but how do you pick just three people, out of all the people you want to send cards to? Hmm, need to think on that one. Anyway, this card is using a red base card I picked up on sale, I think at Hobby Lobby last year when I was in the Charlotte area. I believe the base is from Die Cuts With a View. I added some striped pp from my gigantic stack and then added a layer of white cardstock. All the images and the sentiment is from Papertrey ink. The ink I used is from Ranger...Adirondak. ( I know I use this all the time because I love that ink.) I added some fiber and lace. I cut the tag using a sizzix sizzlet oval tags and my sidekick. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

No comments: