Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's show some more cards

Read to the end to find out about a personal challenge I am issuing to myself and all who wish to join.

I am continuing to post all of my cards from Taylored Expressions Anniversary Cupcake Challenge that was issued a few weeks back. As a blogger, I am finding this takes a lot of work, but it is sooooo cool when someone comments on your card. I try to always comment on cards and blogs that I admire. It means the world to me. So here is another couple of cards.
This card sketch was supplied by Sherrie and you can see the sketch on her blog here.
Stamps: Prima Marketing
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Pitch black, cranberry, and Versamark ink
Embossing powder: gold fine detail

This card sketch was by Stephanie and you can check out the sketch and her blog here.
Stamp: Prima Marketing
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Latte...I think
Miscellaneous: Some pp from who a big pack I bought from Michael's ages ago, embossed paper I had in my stash, and Metallic cardstock pre-made card. I also added some gold ribbon.

This was a card that came together a bit easier for me, but not sure I liked the results.

Ok, so here is my personal challenge:

We all know that Valentine's is this weekend. If you are like me, you join challenges, make great cards whenever you get a chance, and totally are bad at actually sending the cards. While reading another blog today, I realized, I have a ton of cards upstairs in my craft room that I have never sent out. Two of which I made last Valentine's Day. I never sent them to anyone. How bad is that? So, here is my challenge. Take a card you have made recently and actually send it to someone for Valentine's Day. It's that simple. You can link your blog to the comments section so everyone can enjoy your card or not. You can just mention who you are planning to send this to. It gives you the motivation to actually do it. Now, for me, this should be pretty easy, since I am currently sick and besides lay around, I have nothing to actually do. Also, this might be the one thing I have enough energy for. The only thing that is keeping me going to put up this challenge right now is antibiotics and ibuprofen. So feel free to leave a comment and put the link to your blog. I want to cheer you on.

1 comment:

Christy Papadopoulos said...

Very Neat blog!! Love you cards!!
-Christy