Sunday, March 29, 2009

Making time for Scrapbooking







I have been very fortunate to get some scrapbooking done. It just has seemed lately, cards is all that I have had much time for. Here is another page I was able to complete last weekend. It is a page about my Niece's husband and their daughter. I really do love watching my family grow and the people in my family grow into new roles in their lives. The title page is cut out using my George cartridge of my cricuit and stamps by Love Elsie. I colored these in with pencils and stapled some ribbon on each side. I matted the photos and added a couple of flowers also made with the same George cartridge. I added some freehand journaling and called it complete. The edges of the title and flowers are inked using the same pitch black by Ranger's Adirondak line. The patterned paper is by Basic Grey.


No comments: