Monday, May 4, 2009

Get together with some girlfriends....





This is a card I completed for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. It was a fun card to make. When I found the high heel image, I immediately thought of my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in a while and this would be a great way to say...let's get together. I hope you enjoy. The details are below.
Stamps: High heel, Vamp Stamp. Sentiment, Studio G
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Pitch black
White and pink cardstock. Patterned paper from my stash
Miscellaneous: colored pencils, paper frills by Creative Imaginations, Radiant pearls over the high heel for a bit of shimmer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors and images. Thanks for joining us! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!

Crystal said...

what a fun card!!! love your shoe and your colors!

Crystal said...

Hey Samantha!!! I wanted to let you know you won my blog candy!!! WOOHOO!!! Email me your address when you get a chance... crystalkbk30@gmail.com Congrats girl!!! Hugs!