Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Dino time!


Ok, lately I have been wanting to do stitching, but this is not my best technique. So, taking a cue from Kristina Werner over at her blog, I have been drawing some faux stitching. Not sure I am doing such a great job at it either, but I am going to keep trying. Practice makes perfect so they say. If it doesn't work out, then I will just try something else. So what techniques are you still trying to perfect? Leave me a comment....I love to commiserate. This is another card I am adding to a pile for a friend's birthday. This is another child's birthday card. Or that is, what I made it into. It is colored with colored pencils.
Stamp: Bought at big lots, no name on the wood
Ink: Pitch Black, Ranger Adirondak
Cardstock: White and yellow, patterned paper from my stash
Miscellaneous: Colored pencils, sharpie for drawing faux stitches.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think your faux stitching looks great...what a darling card and image!!!