Monday, July 6, 2009

Simple cards....Love them

So, I am working on another set of cards for a friend. These days, I get the cards done about two weeks after birthdays. I figure later is better than never. This set will be a combo of different cards for different occasions. This friend has small children, so I thought it would be a good thing to have a couple of birthday cards that would be appropriate for children. This is one of those images. I colored the car with a combo of markers by SU (thanks for some blog candy I won) and colored pencils. This really is a very simple card...perhaps a little bland, but that was what I was in the mood for.

Cardstock: white and pp from my stash
Stamp: An old one that I picked up from big lots years ago..no company on the wooden block
Inks: Ranger's Adirodack Pitch Black
Miscellaneous: Corner rounder punch, red rhinestones I picked up at Michael's, colored pencils, SU marker in blue

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Samantha your friend will LOVE these!! I know what you mean about CAS cards..they are so nice...your card is DARLING!!!