Friday, February 18, 2011

So Valentine's is over...but


I had to share the Valentine's card I made for my Valentine! Well technically it's from my sweet son and I to our Valentine...my husband and friend, Kevin.
So, it's pretty simple, which is why I like it. Three cupcakes stamped with stazon ink. I have no idea who makes the cupcakes since I have lost the packaging for these particular stamps which is how I keep up with who makes the stamps I use. (Yes, this is one of the things that drives me crazy about myself. I love to organize, but, when it comes to paper and sometimes my stamps I do a poor job.) So, as I was saying...I stamped the cupcakes with stazon, then used my twinkling H2O watercolors to color in the images. The Be Mine stamp is a Studio G stamp. I framed this with some pp that is cut in a labels 2 Spellbinder shape. I then used two snaps. I still love my crop a dile when it comes to placing eyelets and things. Don't you?
Anyway, happy belated Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: