Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gone Fishing

I totally CAS'd this card:
http://www.paperintolove.com/stampin-up-wetlands-happy-birthday-card-1560/

I have had these beautiful fishing stamps from
Lasting Impressions for years, but I always struggle
making a card with them.  When I saw the inspiration
piece, I knew I had to use those stamps.  They worked
perfectly.  I stamped everything in Adirondak's slate.
The edges have some slate ink as well to add definition.
The sentiment is from Stampendous.
These three embossed lines just add a little something,
don't they?
This card is very simple and incorporated some bling 
from my stash.  The patterned paper is from a
mat pad by K&Co. called Julianne.  The butterfly 
is a sizzix die and cut from some left over patterned
paper.  The sentiment is stamped using Adirondak
Black ink.  Katie& Co. made the stamp.  The card came together
pretty easily.

No comments: