Saturday, January 25, 2014

Been Away but still found time to Play

We've all been sick here, but on occasion
I have found the time and energy to make
a couple of cards.

Here is one using a Just For Fun stamp I have had
forever.  I did a bit of masking, sponging, and used
some die cuts for the sentiment.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
The dies are Papertrey Ink, Spellbinders, and QuickKutz.
I added some recollections paper and bling.
Love how this came together.

This card I totally CAS'd from Pintrest.  I used Sizzix dies
for the hearts and Papertrey Ink die for the banner and
the "happy".
The sentiment is also Papertrey.  I used Recollections
Baker's twine.  Hope you enjoy!  Here is
the link to the original....

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/gallery_item/foreversmemories/108935



No comments: