Monday, October 13, 2014

Witchy Boots are made for Spookin'

Well these Witchy Boots are made for spookin'.  At least they look that way from me.  I started with a cool card sketch.  It came from a pin I found.  Here is the link!  I unfortunately don't have any great bright cutesy paper to use so I used some subdued hues from We R memory keepers "For the Record" collection.  The image I just bought the other week from Michael's when their Halloween stuff was on sale.  It is by Hampton Art.  So is the spider web I added to the corner.  I colored in my boots with my Sharpies Pens and added some Ranger Crystal Effects.  Both images were stamped in Staz On Black ink.  After I distressed the edges a bit with some orange distress ink, I decided it needed a bit more "something".  Therefore, I added the faux suede brads, which are adorable.  Not sure who I am going to give this too yet, but I have a few ideas.

No comments: