Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift Card Box



The Christmas Season is upon us.  Do you have all your Christmas Cards made?  Sent out?  No...well me either. I do have a function in a few weeks that I needed to make a box for.  I am going to add a gift card.  I found the tutorial for this on Utube.  It is by Carissa Wiley. This is where you can find it.   It went pretty fast and was sooo easy.  I can see using this again and again.


I used Christmas Noel Stamp set by Recollections and some WOW embossing powder.  I stamped these using Versafine ink before heat setting on some background paper I found in my stash.

I also added grey American Craft ribbon, some silver washi tape, and a Spare Parts brad to help close the box.

Even if you give a small gift, the box should be cute....right?

I am entering this in the Craft Hoarder's Anonymous Challenge # 21: Celebrate the Season.

7 comments:

Glenda said...

I'm a huge fan of Christmas boxes! This is just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Cute box. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

lost coast scrapper said...

What a pretty box! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Simply elegant! What a lovely way to present a gift card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, thanks for the inspiration...I too need to make a box for cards, I am donating it. I need to get started, thank you...super awesome box!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jenny Alia said...

What a lovely project! I'm sure the person receiving it will love it. Thanks for adding the link, I may try it if I become adventurous. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! -Jenny

Gloria Stengel said...

What a pretty box! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!