Friday, February 20, 2015

Donut You Know?


This weeks' Curtain Call Challenge is a fun one!  Who does not like a good doughnut once in a while?  I sure do....and I like all kinds..glazed, cake, chocolate, creme filled, with sprinkles, without.  Ok, time to stop that now I just want to go buy a dozen.  :)

This card I created after looking at this wonderful inspiration picture.  

The entire card is made using my cricut.  The cute coffee and doughnut image is a layered image.  The card shape is also done using my cricut.  The sentiment I had my cricut write out for me.  On the inside I am going to add...you are wonderful in my own handwriting.

I did add a strip of Recollections paper at the bottom to create some interest.  I also inked the edge of the card and the shape I wrote the sentiment on.  The sentiment I did cut out using a die by Sizzix.

I also added a little Crystal Effects to the glaze of the doughnut to make it ....well look like glaze.

I hope you enjoy this card and have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Super sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!