Sunday, February 1, 2015

Time for a Birthday Cake....

It was time for another sketch challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs.  I really liked the sketch, and wanted to get out my stamping bella stamp.  I hadn't used my cake bella in a while, so I inked it up with Some StazOn Jet Black and then colored it in with my sharpies in blue and orange.

I really wanted to keep the focus on the image so I backed it up with some patterned paper by Recollections in black and white.

I then had my cricut write out the Birthday message in silver.

I probably could use some embellishments, but I like it simple and the orange sparkle paper I think adds just the right touch.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

I don't think your card needs another thing added to it. The colours are perfect together and the design papers work well together. Hugs Mrs A.