Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome Baby!

I made this card for a co-worker at work.  I hoped she liked it.  I used my cricut machine to cut a circle out of the card front.  I then ran it through my bigshot using a cuttlebug folder to make those amazing dry embossed dots.

I added some green dotted paper to the back and then put on that cute onsie that I cut out using my cricut machine.

Finally after I cut out the Welcome Baby sentiment with my machine I covered it with Versamark ink and sprinkled it with silver Wow embossing powder.  To finish it off I added a few sequins here and there.

This came together pretty quickly. Definitely could make a batch of these to keep on hand.

I am entering this in Cuttin and Stampin Challenge: Anything goes
and Card and Scrap: Anything Goes

No comments: