Sunday, November 27, 2016

Oh What Fun

It was time to bring out the digital stamps and some goodies to make a nice Winter themed card.


So I looked through my digital stamps till I found this cutie. The image I purchased from Etsy from Prettygrafikdesign.  I think this little girls looks like she is having the best time.  I used Design Space to add her to this cool tag then colored her in using my Copic markers.  I get a bit lost on shading but I try to do some here and there.  I also still color outside the lines...it is a skill I have yet to master since kindergarten. 

 I used some different inks with a circle mask to make the circle background.  The color combo for this was Bermuda Bay by Stampin' Up, Tumbled Glass, and Peacock Feathers from Tim Holtz' Distress Ink line.  I just sponged those colors in to make the circle to help draw the eye to the cute girl sledding. 

The banner with the sentiment I made again in Design Space and the snowflake came from there as well.  I popped everything up on some foam tape.  I added some gems, ribbon, and twine....ta..da...total cuteness!

I am entering this card into:  Inspiration Destination's Anything Goes #113
Crafty Catz Challenge #348 Anything Goes with Optional Twist which is Christmas Tags

3 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Michelle said...

So sweet this little girl. Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)