Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 1 Wrap Up

I made it through week one!  Woot!  I am celebrating all the small accomplishments....yes each and every one. 😉

How did it go you ask?  Well, Sunday and Monday....easy peasy.  It just felt good to be doing something.  Tuesday, was a bit tougher.  That was the first day I had some hunger during the day.  I had packed a bunch of raw veggies with a small amount of ranch dressing to help combat this.  But, it got tough after a bit.  I ate all the vegetables I could, but after a bit I had had enough.  With the water, I go through and boy did I love my supper.  I had some baked chicken that filled me up with some steamed vegetables.

All in all, I did well.  I lost 4 lbs.  Down to 222lbs.  I got in an average of 4 glasses of water each day.  I hope when I move offices in a month or so that will get better.  I will then have access to water that is closer at hand.

My goal this week is for another 2 lbs.  I want to continue to work on the water thing as well.  Another goal is also to get through Thanksgiving without over doing it too much.

Do you have any goals this week?  



No comments: