Monday, December 5, 2016

Slow and Steady

Let's do a review of the week.  I lost 1lb!  Woohoo!  I will take it.  

This last week was a struggle for several reasons.  The main reason would be I didn't do a lot of my own cooking.  When going out for a meal whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner means I don't do as well with my points.  If it's a meal I have planned to eat out, I do much better.  When that happens, I have the place picked out as well as the meal.  Then I stay within my point system.

So there were several days where counting points went out the window by the evening meal because we ate out, I was not prepared, and wasn't sure what kind of points I was eating due to that.  But the good news is was I didn't eat till I was full like I used to.  If i ate till I felt full, that means I over ate because about 20 minutes after I stop I would be miserable.  I did when eating out looked at the serving.  I then made a conscious effort to make it a real serving not an oversized one.  Though that means I threw food away, I am glad I didn't eat like I used to till the plate was cleaned.

My water intake still isn't where it needs to be, so I will still work on that.  My other goal for the week is to plan my meals.  Also, stick to those planned meals.  

Craft related goals is getting those Christmas cards made.  I know what I want to do but still haven't gotten started on getting those cards.  I hope this doesn't end up being another year with no Christmas cards.  

What goals do you have set this week?

No comments: