Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mini Album-Tombstone


 I have made a couple of mini albums since my first try at it.  This is one I made for my husband after our trip to Tombstone.

Below is the link to the video showing the inside of the mini album.

I apologize in advance for my poor video quality.  Something I need to work on.

The album cover is made with heavy weight chipboard.  All the papers are from Recollections.  The catus and other die cuts I used from Cricut's Design Space.
I think this album turned out pretty well.  I am still, however, waiting for the DH to put the pictures in the album.  It still has happened and this has been completed for months.

Eventually, I will put them in myself.  😉



2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cool album! I have not attempted one of these yet! Yes, I think you'll end up adding the photos yourself if your hubby is anything like mine! Still I bet he was very pleased with this!

samanthadesigns said...

Thanks you for your kind comments KT Fit Kitty. He was pleased and I have been threatening doing just that. I need to give him a deadline.