Friday, January 20, 2017

The last of "The Dreaded Men" Cards

Life has thrown a curve ball, so my year hasn't started out as expected.  But, regardless, I wanted to show you the rest of those cards I made for a swap.  Those cards we all struggle with (or at least I do).  Those cards for the men in our life.


 For the cards above, the mustaches, the feathers, and sentiments were all done with the Cricut.  The paper is all from a Recollections 6 x 6 paper pad I bought that has a travel theme.  The colors were perfect for these cards.


These cards are also birthday cards.  One with a couple of trees I got from the Target Dollar spot during the holidays.  The golf bag is from Cricut's Design Space.  Again, the sentiments I also made with my Cricut writing out what I wanted.  I added two green enamel dots from my stash I made out of pearler beads. I kept these all matching my using the same paper collection.
Finally, here is the whole group of them together.  I loved how they turned out.  I also think the recipient has been enjoying them too.

Hope your 2017 is going well.  I am trying to decide what cards I want to make this weekend.  If I get crafty,  I will be sure to share with you!

No comments: