Sunday, February 12, 2017

That's a horrible idea. What time?

I am not known for my Copic coloring...but I still try.  Today's card includes some of my Copic Coloring.

I started with a 4 1/4x 5 1/2 top folding cardstock in Black.  I then colored my cute image from Bugaboo Stamps. I also added a cute lantern to image from the Cricut Design Space.  I added my clear wink of stella to her purse, shoes, drink, and the lantern to add some sparkle.  You really can't see that in a picture but it is beautiful in real life.

I layered the image on red cardstock.  All of the cardstock is Recollections.  I then printed out the sentiment on my computer and cut it out.  I found the quote on Pinterest.
Doesn't she look like she is up for anything? 

As an added touch I added some cording in black and gold that I got from the Target Dollar spot at Halloween.  This is such a cute card.  I am pleased with my coloring.  This is one of those cards I just knew was going to be cute when I started.

The sketch for this card came from CAS(E) this Sketch's # 208.  You can find the link here.  Here is the sketch:
I am adding this card to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch #208

Creative Fingers Challenge #124:Anything Goes

Creative Craft Cottage #81: Anything Goes

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very fun take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Cute card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT