Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Egg-Washi Style

I got an Easter card done...and I made a video.  It all was bit nerve racking but I did it.  I don't have any video editing program, so I just went with it.  Hope if you get a chance to watch you will.....

But on to the card.  So for the card I started off with white cardstock (Recollections) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Layered on top is purple polka dot paper.  The next layer is from Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine (6x6 paper pad).  I added some strips of pink glitter paper.  The cut out I did on the Cricut.  It looks like it is colored in because behind the cut out I took another smaller piece of cardstock and covered it in different colors of washi tape.  I think this is so cute!

Finally the sentiment is on an oval cut out with my Cricut in purple cardstock.  The sentiment I stamped using Momento black in.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.  It is popped up and layered on a piece of scalloped oval using silver pearlized paper made by Cricut.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Artistic Impressions Challenge:  #176 Anything Goes/optional twist (Easter)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #38 Anything Goes

And here is the Video if you want to watch;

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Cute easter card and love the washi tape behind the egg aperture a great idea
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x