Sunday, April 2, 2017

Mini Loaded Bag-Sent/Received

So a few weeks ago I shared with you the beginnings of this Spring Themed Mini Loaded bag.  The person I swapped with has now received.  So now I can show you the whole thing.  

So to the right is the bag I showed you prior to putting anything in it.  Pretty plain and basic.  I started out with Recollections Khaki paper for the base.  I also added some Recollections patterned paper in pinks and purples.

So it had a main "pocket" and then another smaller pocket on the front.

Here is another picture of the two wands I added before I finished them as well.  For these the base were cupcake liners I picked up at dollar tree.  The stems are paper straws I also picked up at Dollar Tree.
I did forget, which isn't anything new for me, to take a picture of the completed project.  But, I did video all the goodies I put in the bag along with the completed project.

You can watch that here or head on over to YouTube.

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and love all the added items especially the flower on the paper clip
Carol x