Sunday, May 28, 2017

Shop Your Stash-Episode 1

So, if you are reading this, I am currently on vacation.  I am finally feeling better after a bout of some type of respiratory infection just in time for some time off.  😊

When I started feeling a bit better, I did get some time to just play around with all those products I buy for my papercrafting stash.  I really didn't have the energy to work on anything new, but instead pulled out all my die cuts, scraps, things I have received in swaps.  I brought those together to pull together some cards.  So for a while I will be sharing these cards with you.

I still tend to cut out lots of things with my Cricut then go back to that stash of cutouts from time to time to do this process of putting together cards using those.  I have a video of what that looks like here, if you are interested.

Ok, on to today's card...

This card was simple.  On another stint of putting things together i had already put everything on this card and left the black oval in the middle which was begging for a cute image.

So the polkadot red triangle, the banner, the flower...everything was there except, the image of this precious girl, the small flower at the bottom and the sentiment.  This came together in seconds, as I had the little girl already colored.  She just went with this...you know?

The image is from freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com.  This lady has an amazing talent.  She shares all the digital stamps she makes for free.  You need to check her out if you have never seen her images.

The image was colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is one of my sentiment stickers I made.  

I think this is such a cute card.  I have such a good feeling when I go use all that "stuff" I have.

Not sure who this card will go to.  My stash is getting a bit full so I may be downsizing some of them as a RAK or swap, I am not sure.

What cool things are you making?  I would love to see so feel free to add in the comments below or upload to my facebook page, which you can find here.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: #131 Anything Goes found here.

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge:  Week 21 Anything Goes found here.

1 comment:

EdenLand Designs said...

This is so cute!! What a great idea to have everything assembled, waiting for an image! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around!
Susan DT