Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weekend Crafty Goodness

Amazingly enough I did not make a papercraft this weekend.  I did use my Cricut to cut out some glitter stars but otherwise I did not touch any paper.....😲 I did even know that was possible.  
 Above is my wreath I made with the wreath form, the mesh from Dollar Tree.  I added some silver glitter stars as well that I cut out with my Cricut.  I added them with some super stick double sided tape.  This is in a covered area so I am not worried it will get knocked around much.  I just has to last till July 4th....  💗
If you are looking for a good tutorial for making a wreath, check out Do It on a Dime here.
This I just added some holes to thanks to my Crop a dile.  I used bakers twine to hang up above my work space where I am crafting.  Super simple, but thought it would be fun.  I had the bakers twine and the chalk markers so this cost me only $1 to make.  My drawing skills need work, but I think it turned out cute.  I can also erase it and add another saying later.

What cool projects did you work on this weekend?


No comments: