Sunday, July 16, 2017

One Sheet Wonder with box/6x6 Shadow Frame

I have been busy.  I actually had some time this week to get some crafty goodness completed.  Last weekend I used a one sheet wonder template to make all the cards you see here.
 This week I made this envelope using my envelope punch board to hold them all.  Now they are ready to gift to someone special.  
All the cards are below so you can take a look at them individually.
 Also, at the end I will have my video that shows you a bit more in detail about the cards and what I have been working on.

This 6 x 6 shadow box frame being one of them.  Isn't it cute?  I used a Lori Whitlock SVG file to make this.  I loved how it turned out.

As far as the cards go I made the cards using a Hero Arts layered stamp set.  I am sorry guys I can't find the name anywhere on the packaging.  I struggle with these layered stamps.  Do you?

The only way I have found to be even slightly successful at lining these stamps up is to start with the middle layer, then add on the shadow layer.  Otherwise, it is a mess to say the least.  Also in this one sheet wonder I added on a cute firefly from a Recollections set that has mason jars.  

All the embellishments come out of my stash.  My video explains where some of these come from.  Also, not to forget, the sentiments are mainly from different Tag It sets from Papertrey Ink.

I used a combo of Momento inks and Stampin' Up inks to bring this together.

The one sheet wonder truly is a classic.  It is a great way to whip up a set of cards to give to someone as a gift. 
 









Since I love some challenges I am entering this card to the

right to the following challenges....then stay tuned.  At the end is the video.

This card is being added to the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude: #29 Anything Goes found here.

Jo's Scrap Shack: #197 Anything Goes found here.



3 comments:

Christine said...

Your cards are lovely, and I always admire the one-sheet-wonder technique and want to try it some day. I have the best luck layering clear stamps with the MISTI tool. I don't know if your stamps are clear or opaque, though. Think your cards are fabulous, and your struggles don't show. Someone will enjoy this gift! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Beautiful Project... Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack.
Sherry Lynn
JSS DT

SewPaperPaint said...

A great set! So pretty. Hugs, Autumn