Sunday, July 9, 2017

Shop Your Stash...Ep. 4...use that washi and premade cards

Today, I want to share a card with you that is a perfect way to get cards done quickly.  Maybe that last minute card you weren't expecting to need but your stash is low and you don't have the time.

During my last shopping my stash where I took a look at all the "premade" cut-outs I have, stamped images, etc. I ended up with this beauty to  the left.  Even if you had to die cut the scalloped  circle, the circle, and stamp this would be a less than 5 minute card to put together for those time you need a card.  Not only that but you need a card now!

I started with one of the ombre card bases I picked up from Hobby Lobby.  The Paper Studio has these with envelopes in a rainbow of colors just to make people like me happy.  I don't know what it is but anything ombre draws me in.  

This card is in shades of orange.  While looking through my container of die cuts, I noticed the already stamped image that you see here.  The polka dotted circle and the sentiment are both from Paper Trey Ink.  It is an older set called Tag-it's #2.  I layered the circle on the scalloped circle.  

To pull it together I added a couple of pieces of washi tape that I had been gifted in a swap.  Then out of my stash I pulled a prima flower.  It was like these were all made for each other.

I hope this inspires you to shop your stash today.  Get some cards made, get inky, and don't forget to have fun.

I am adding this card to the following challenges:

Crafting with An Attitude's Challenge:  # 20 Anything Goes found here.

Lemon Shortbread Challenge # 45:  Anything Goes found here.

1 comment:

BożenA said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
BożenA DT