Saturday, August 26, 2017

Christmas in July Review

Wanted to show you how I have been spending my recent "play" time.  In July, over the course of about 3 weekends I turned an entire paper pad into cards.  I used some sketches for some, other's I just made into cards with what was left over.  

I also made some boxes to store the cards/envelopes in.  I am proud of myself for using almost all of the paper pad.  I used lots of embellishments from my stash, so I am 😊.

The video above gives an overview of what I did.  I did use some stamped images as well.  I used a Stampendous set Sending Loads of Christmas Wishes, a Recollections Merry Christmas set, one Papertrey Ink sentiment, and then a collection since I used I can no longer locate.  How in the world I could lose an entire stamp set I do not know.


I hope this inspires you!  The inspiration to do this project came from a Youtuber I just recently discovered Kristie Marcotte.  You can find her channel here.

I have also added some pictures of some of the cards, in case you want to take a second look.πŸ’












No comments: