Sunday, November 26, 2017

Simple Christmas Cards


With the exception of this year, I typically am trying to get Christmas cards done at the last minute.  Heck, I have even skipped the whole giving Christmas cards at all.  Pretty sad for someone who makes cards all year long I know.  😆

But, I get busy...then it's too late.  This year I totally broke that habit by doing some Christmas Cards in July.  To see that post head here.

That being said, I wanted to offer you some inspiration on a couple of cards you could get done pretty quickly.  When mass producing cards, I stick to a simple card design, something relatively flat, and get them done assembly style.  Usually card bases one night, stamping the next night, any die cutting another night, etc.  This makes the process pretty quick.  

I hope you have a stress free season. If not getting cards out stresses you then maybe something like one of these cards will make the process less of a headache.  None of us want our hobby to be a headache do we?😉  

If you want a play by play on how I made the cards, watch the video below.



I am entering the card above to the following challenges:  

Pile it on Challenge # 136:  Large Sentiments or Things with Wings.  You can check out the challenge here.

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  November 2017. You can find this challenge here.

Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge:  #217 Anything Goes found here


3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very pretty Christmas cards - love the fact you did them all yourself. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Wishcraft said...

A fab selection of cards, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely job, its not too late at all. Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s November Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you at the December challenge.

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog